About Me!

My photo
Welcome! I am Jane-Ellen (JE) I'm a travel agent and I am happy to share with you my love of travel. I am not a journalist, I simply enjoy traveling. My favorite travel destinations are Walt Disney World, Cruises and anywhere on our Harley. My husband, Steve and I are out on our Harley when time, work and weather permit. We try to take weekend trips whenever possible.
Walt Disney World has been a favorite spot to vacation since our first trip in 1983. We have had over 30 weeklong vacations and now living in Florida we visit monthly, although recently I find myself there weekly. Hey I am doing research!
Cruising is another passion. We have been on many cruises, predominately in the Caribbean. A seven day cruise is the best way to really unwind and relax; but if a three or four day cruise crosses our path, we set sail. I am an Accredited Cruise Councilor, and a Certified Travel Councilor. I have the highest level of education from all major cruise lines.
Many clients have asked for insider tips for Disney World and cruising. That is my goal to offer insider information on Disney, Cruises and biking.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sounds Like Summer Concert Series

Sounds Like Summer Concert Series the summer music event in Epcot’s World Showcase American Gardens Theatre is currently rockin the park! Three times a night the theatre comes to life with great rock music. 

Bradley Ross, Talent Director, Walt Disney World Entertainment scours the country for the finest musicians who can mimic the musical qualities of our favorite rock bands. He has put together an awesome line up to entertain you this summer.

Here is this summer’s line up.
6/12-18 Hotel California~ A salute to the Eagles
6/19-25 Stayin’ Alive ~A tribute to the Bee Gees
6/26-7/2 Slippery When Wet~The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute
7/3-9Little Queen~The music of Heart
7/10-16 Frontiers~A tribute to Journey
7/17-23 Karin Lawson~A tribute to Janet Jackson
7/24-30 2U~ A tribute to U2

Shows are at 5:45, 7:00 and 8:15 pm. Get there early for the best seats.
Feel free to leave comments!

Start Planning Your Vacation Today!
Email: JEGTravels@gmail.com
Phone: 352.556.4437

2 comments:

  1. The shows are great. Went to the Hotel California show saw two shows both were very good. Planning on going to see the Bon Jovi group, Journey and U2. Saw the Bon Jovi and U2 groups last year. Very Good shows Recommend them highly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to get over to Epcot to see the shows. I am sure I would love any of them!

    ReplyDelete