About Me!

My photo
Welcome! I am Jane-Ellen (JE) I'm a travel agent and I am happy to share with you my love of travel. I am not a journalist, I simply enjoy traveling. My favorite travel destinations are Walt Disney World, Cruises and anywhere on our Harley. My husband, Steve and I are out on our Harley when time, work and weather permit. We try to take weekend trips whenever possible.
Walt Disney World has been a favorite spot to vacation since our first trip in 1983. We have had over 30 weeklong vacations and now living in Florida we visit monthly, although recently I find myself there weekly. Hey I am doing research!
Cruising is another passion. We have been on many cruises, predominately in the Caribbean. A seven day cruise is the best way to really unwind and relax; but if a three or four day cruise crosses our path, we set sail. I am an Accredited Cruise Councilor, and a Certified Travel Councilor. I have the highest level of education from all major cruise lines.
Many clients have asked for insider tips for Disney World and cruising. That is my goal to offer insider information on Disney, Cruises and biking.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

$25 Onboard Credit From Royal Caribbean's Crown and Anchor Society

Here is an easy way to earn $25!

Hurry, there's still time to book a cruise with friends and enjoy $25 (or more!) in onboard credit.

Exclusively for Crown & Anchor® Society members, our Bring a Friend Promotion rewards you with $25 onboard credit for every stateroom your friends reserve when they sail with you on your next Royal Caribbean International® cruise.*

Here's how it works:
•Your friend or family member must be a first-time Royal Caribbean guest.
•They must cruise on the same ship and sail date as you, the member.
•You may refer up to five staterooms ($125 credit!) for 6-night or longer cruises, and up to two staterooms on cruises shorter than six nights.
•Booking must have been made after January 21, 2011.
Enter your friend referrals online to get your credit - it's that easy. Act fast, this offer ends July 31, 2011.
We look forward to welcoming you and your friends onboard soon!
Visit http://www.royalcaribbean.com/ for more details and to get your onboard credit!

Start Planning Your Vacation Today!
Email: JEGTravels@gmail.com
Phone: 352.556.4437

No comments:

Post a Comment