About Me!

My photo
Welcome! I am Jane-Ellen (JE) I'm a travel agent and I am happy to share with you my love of travel. I am not a journalist, I simply enjoy traveling. My favorite travel destinations are Walt Disney World, Cruises and anywhere on our Harley. My husband, Steve and I are out on our Harley when time, work and weather permit. We try to take weekend trips whenever possible.
Walt Disney World has been a favorite spot to vacation since our first trip in 1983. We have had over 30 weeklong vacations and now living in Florida we visit monthly, although recently I find myself there weekly. Hey I am doing research!
Cruising is another passion. We have been on many cruises, predominately in the Caribbean. A seven day cruise is the best way to really unwind and relax; but if a three or four day cruise crosses our path, we set sail. I am an Accredited Cruise Councilor, and a Certified Travel Councilor. I have the highest level of education from all major cruise lines.
Many clients have asked for insider tips for Disney World and cruising. That is my goal to offer insider information on Disney, Cruises and biking.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Disney's Fall Food and Wine Festival 2011

This just in from the Walt Disney World Food Blog....


New Menu Items for the Fall Food and Wine Festival

Hawaii Booth

Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
Tuna Poke with Seaweed Salad and Lotus Root Chips
Seven Tiki Mai Tai
Kona Longboard
Pipeline beer

Caribbean Islands Booth

Ropa Vieja (Braised Beef) with White Rice
Jerk spiced Chicken Drumstick with Mango Salsa
Frozen Dragon Berry Colada
Frozen Rock Coconut Mojito

Portugal Booth

Calamari Salad with Olives and Smoked Paprika
Portugal Wine Bar

Scandinavia Booth (returning this year)

Swedish Meatballs with Lingon Berries
Xante Sunshine Cocktail made from Xante pear and Cognac Liqueur

Canada Booth (an old favorite)

Introducing: Apple Ice Wine as a new menu item this year

Looks like it will be another fantastic event! I will be there as many times as possible! I always enjoy the food and the concerts in the American Pavilion.

Feel free to leave comments!

Start Planning Your Vacation Today!
Email: JEGTravels@gmail.com
Phone: 352.556.4437

No comments:

Post a Comment