About Me!

My photo
Welcome! I am Jane-Ellen (JE) I'm a travel agent and I am happy to share with you my love of travel. I am not a journalist, I simply enjoy traveling. My favorite travel destinations are Walt Disney World, Cruises and anywhere on our Harley. My husband, Steve and I are out on our Harley when time, work and weather permit. We try to take weekend trips whenever possible.
Walt Disney World has been a favorite spot to vacation since our first trip in 1983. We have had over 30 weeklong vacations and now living in Florida we visit monthly, although recently I find myself there weekly. Hey I am doing research!
Cruising is another passion. We have been on many cruises, predominately in the Caribbean. A seven day cruise is the best way to really unwind and relax; but if a three or four day cruise crosses our path, we set sail. I am an Accredited Cruise Councilor, and a Certified Travel Councilor. I have the highest level of education from all major cruise lines.
Many clients have asked for insider tips for Disney World and cruising. That is my goal to offer insider information on Disney, Cruises and biking.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

NCL Freestyle Dash! Onboard Credit Up to $250, Reduced Deposits and Up to Four Category Upgrades Free!

Norwegians Freestyle Dash
February 15-18, 2011

Savings this good can’t last, so act fast!
By booking your NCL cruise during these dates you will receive 50% reduced deposit, plus up to $250 onboard credit, plus free upgrades!

Offer Details: Reduced Deposit plus Up to $250 Onboard Credit* per stateroom
*Onboard credit amount based on cruise length and category:
OBC Per Stateroom
Cruise Length
Studio
Inside
Oceanview
Balcony
Deluxe Balcony/
Mini-Suite
Suite
Garden Villa
3-5 Day sailings
$7.50
$15
$20
$35
$50
$75
$150
6+ Day sailings
$12.50
$25
$30
$50
 $70
 $150
$250

Freestyle Dash offer combinable with existing Free Upgrades for All offers below:
  • Up to a 4-category Upgrade
  • Free Balcony Upgrade for Fall Caribbean (includes Norwegian Epic Free Mini Suite Upgrade) + Fall Bahamas & Florida + Fall 3 & 4 Day Bahamas
  • Free Mini Suite Upgrade for Europe selected Norwegian Jade & Norwegian Epic sailings
  • Electronic Coupon Book worth over $400 for ship(s)/sailing(s) embarking on or before 12/31/2012, delivered with e-documents
Contact us today to get in on these deals!


Feel free to leave comments!

Start Planning Your Vacation Today!
Email: JEGTravels@gmail.com
Phone: 352.556.4437

2 comments:

  1. Found you through Networked Blogs...a travel blog....how unique....especially cruises...never been on one but looking into it for the summer....will be reading your blog....please follow back and also like me on FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BeaderBubbe, Thanks for the kind words!
    I will check your site out.
    Cruising is so much fun! If you enjoy good food, nice entertainment, waking up in a different place each morning, you would love a cruise.
    Its surprising, I think its 85% of the population has not cruised, but once you do you will cruise over and over again!

    ReplyDelete