About Me!

My photo
Welcome! I am Jane-Ellen (JE) I'm a travel agent and I am happy to share with you my love of travel. I am not a journalist, I simply enjoy traveling. My favorite travel destinations are Walt Disney World, Cruises and anywhere on our Harley. My husband, Steve and I are out on our Harley when time, work and weather permit. We try to take weekend trips whenever possible.
Walt Disney World has been a favorite spot to vacation since our first trip in 1983. We have had over 30 weeklong vacations and now living in Florida we visit monthly, although recently I find myself there weekly. Hey I am doing research!
Cruising is another passion. We have been on many cruises, predominately in the Caribbean. A seven day cruise is the best way to really unwind and relax; but if a three or four day cruise crosses our path, we set sail. I am an Accredited Cruise Councilor, and a Certified Travel Councilor. I have the highest level of education from all major cruise lines.
Many clients have asked for insider tips for Disney World and cruising. That is my goal to offer insider information on Disney, Cruises and biking.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Every girl should look like a princess and the Fairy Godmothers-in-training at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique know just how to do it. Whether you choose the Cinderella’s Castle location or the salon in the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney, your little princess will be pampered from head to toe. The boutique offers multiple hair styles, nail color, make-up and a total package including Disney Princess costume and photographs.
Girls 3 years old and above can choose from 3 hair styles, Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva and Pop Princess, in 3 available packages.
Little boys over 3 years old have their own special, The Knight Package, which includes hair styling as well as a sword and shield.
Prices range from $14.95 for the Knight Package to $239.95 for the Castle Package that includes hairstyle, makeup, nails, photos, Disney Princess gown (of your choice), crown, wand, shoes and princess sash.
Let your child be the princess or knight you know they are!














Start Planning Your Vacation Today!
Email: JEGTravels@gmail.com
Phone: 352.556.4437

No comments:

Post a Comment