About Me!

My photo
Welcome! I am Jane-Ellen (JE) I'm a travel agent and I am happy to share with you my love of travel. I am not a journalist, I simply enjoy traveling. My favorite travel destinations are Walt Disney World, Cruises and anywhere on our Harley. My husband, Steve and I are out on our Harley when time, work and weather permit. We try to take weekend trips whenever possible.
Walt Disney World has been a favorite spot to vacation since our first trip in 1983. We have had over 30 weeklong vacations and now living in Florida we visit monthly, although recently I find myself there weekly. Hey I am doing research!
Cruising is another passion. We have been on many cruises, predominately in the Caribbean. A seven day cruise is the best way to really unwind and relax; but if a three or four day cruise crosses our path, we set sail. I am an Accredited Cruise Councilor, and a Certified Travel Councilor. I have the highest level of education from all major cruise lines.
Many clients have asked for insider tips for Disney World and cruising. That is my goal to offer insider information on Disney, Cruises and biking.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ESPN The Weekend at Disney's Hollywood Studios March 3-6, 2011

ESPN The Weekend at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Catch some of your favorite ESPN shows and over 35 star athletes and ESPN on air personalities at Disney's Hollywood Studios for ESPN The Weekend. March 3-6, 2011. You also catch some spring training games while you are there.

Here is a full list of who will be on hand that weekend.
http://espn.go.com/espntheweekend/?int_cmp=SOC-intDPFY11Q2espnweekend16-02-11@0006#/whoscoming

Get full details here.
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/02/star-studded-lineup-unveiled-for-espn-the-weekend/



Start Planning Your Vacation Today!
Email: JEGTravels@gmail.com
Phone: 352.556.4437

1 comment: