About Me!

My photo
Welcome! I am Jane-Ellen (JE) I'm a travel agent and I am happy to share with you my love of travel. I am not a journalist, I simply enjoy traveling. My favorite travel destinations are Walt Disney World, Cruises and anywhere on our Harley. My husband, Steve and I are out on our Harley when time, work and weather permit. We try to take weekend trips whenever possible.
Walt Disney World has been a favorite spot to vacation since our first trip in 1983. We have had over 30 weeklong vacations and now living in Florida we visit monthly, although recently I find myself there weekly. Hey I am doing research!
Cruising is another passion. We have been on many cruises, predominately in the Caribbean. A seven day cruise is the best way to really unwind and relax; but if a three or four day cruise crosses our path, we set sail. I am an Accredited Cruise Councilor, and a Certified Travel Councilor. I have the highest level of education from all major cruise lines.
Many clients have asked for insider tips for Disney World and cruising. That is my goal to offer insider information on Disney, Cruises and biking.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What's New with Royal Caribbean

What’s New with Royal Caribbean

The big news for Royal Caribbean (RCCL) this past year was the arrival in December of Allure of the Seas, sister ship to Oasis of the Seas.  These twins are the world’s largest cruise ships, weighing in at 220,000 tons each.

These cities at sea can accommodate 5400 people in 2700 staterooms, with many new innovations onboard, including a 3D theatre, seven neighborhoods including Central Park and the Boardwalk, there is never a dull moment…unless you want one!

RCCL is keeping the other ships in the fleet up to date too.  Freedom and Liberty of the Seas will be offering exciting new features such as DreamWorks Experience. They will find fun-filled activities, shows, adventures, and more with DreamWorks’ favorite characters from movies such as Shrek, Madagascar, and Kung Fu Panda.  Poolside movie screens and Imagine Ocean! Puppet show.  In addition to new dining, shopping and enhanced technology. Cruisers onboard Liberty of the Seas will see the Broadway hit Saturday Night Fever: The Musical.

The smaller ships have not been overlooked. Radiance and Splendor of the Seas will offer additional dining experiences such as Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse, Park Café and other exciting new dining options. As well as advanced technology in the staterooms and throughout the ships.

Royal Caribbean  really does deliver the WOW!





No comments:

Post a Comment